Vibrant and feminine, The Kyoto Scarf is an ode to the pink, found in cherry blossoms, neon lights, dolls and even food in the heart of Japan.
• 100% Silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Reactive printing technique, a 4-step process formulated for printing on natural fabrics
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting
This 100% pure silk scarf captures the true colors and concepts portrayed in my artwork. The reactive inks mean your scarf colors will always remain as vibrant as the day you buy it. Artwork printed scarves translate my artwork into a wearable format for your wearing and viewing pleasure.