Asphalt black and steel grey – of course – with bright accents in geometric lines, this scarf is inspired by my home, New York City. This is a versatile design, ready to go at any moment – with any look.
Fluid, draped scarves are the perfect way to add color to your day, and wear art where you go.
•• 100% Silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Reactive printing technique, a 4-step process formulated for printing on natural fabrics
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting
This 100% pure silk scarf captures the true colors and concepts portrayed in my artwork. The reactive inks mean your scarf colors will always remain as vibrant as the day you buy it. Artwork printed scarves translate my artwork into a wearable format for your wearing and viewing pleasure.